Tinker System 2
Uncompromised Performance in Ultra-compact Form
- Powered by Arm 6-core SoC
- Rich connectivity with universal display interfaces
- Supports dual displays at up to 4K UHD resolution
- Commercial-grade design for reliability
- Compatible with Debian 10 and Android 11
Tinker Board Series Ensures
All-time Supply & On-time Delivery
- Superior CPU and GPU performance for better embedded solutions
- 40-pin GPIO design ensures broad system compatibility
- Industry-leading support for both Debian and Android
- Up to 7-years longevity support
- Dedicated global service network
ASUS IoT Face Recognition Edge AI Dev Kit
A one-stop solution for identifying faces and other key personal markers
- Accuracy of 99.7% at 10-4 FAR
- Face and masked faces recognition
- Rich GPIO Interface
- Secure anti-spoofing
OS AVAILABLE - ANDROID 12 SUPPORT!
The powerful ASUS Tinker Board series paired with Android™ 12 brings all-new connectivity and networking possibilities and advantages - creating the perfect combination for IoT and smart city applications.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Microsoft Azure Certified
Tested for functionality and interoperability, Tinker Series ensures the readiness for devices to work within the Azure ecosystem.
To help municipalities and citizens make better decisions that improve quality of life.
Transport & Logistics
To make the way we use transport more efficient, safer and kinder on the environment.
To improve patient outcomes and postoperative care, lower costs, and create efficiencies.
Together We Make is Tinker Board's underpinning concept: the idea that technology and users work together in harmony to create great things. We hope to provide the best and most maker-friendly single-board computer — one that users can easily get the hang of, so they can enjoy the complete DIY experience.