Hello.
Since the OS can no longer boot, I have to boot recovery as described in the readme.
Write the recovery.img file to uSD,
    (ON: Switch 1 / Switch 3 / Switch 4; OFF: Switch 2)
I set it to.
But it doesn't boot from uSD.
Please let us know how to deal with it.
Thank you.

Hi k-soeta, 

There are some steps to solve this problem.

1. Please flash the sdcard_arm64.img file to your microSD card with a program such as balenaEtcher.

2. Change the boot mode switches to boot from SD card. (ON: Switch 1/Switch 3/Switch 4; OFF: Switch 2)

3. Insert the SD card and then power on the board and the board should auto boot.

4. Please launch weston-terminal on the board and run sudo reboot-bootloader to reboot the board into the fastboot mode.

5. Run the flash.cmd script for Windows or flash.sh for Linux in this directory.

Thanks and best regards.

On 4/19/2021 at 11:47 AM, Frank_Chiang said:

Hi k-soeta, 

There are some steps to solve this problem.

1. Please flash the sdcard_arm64.img file to your microSD card with a program such as balenaEtcher.

2. Change the boot mode switches to boot from SD card. (ON: Switch 1/Switch 3/Switch 4; OFF: Switch 2)

3. Insert the SD card and then power on the board and the board should auto boot.

4. Please launch weston-terminal on the board and run sudo reboot-bootloader to reboot the board into the fastboot mode.

5. Run the flash.cmd script for Windows or flash.sh for Linux in this directory.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,
I have flashed Eagle-V3.0.7 to eEPROM. In this mode the OS constantly crashes completely. So I flashed sdcard_arm.img to SDcard and booted the board. Now I am struggling at step #4 of the above instruction, since sudo is not accepted. The terminal prompt shows:

mendel@jumping-calf:/$ sudo reboot-bootloader
>>> /etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 28 <<<
sudo: parse error in /etc/sudoers near line 28
sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting
sudo: unable to initialize policy plugin

What can I do to overcome this problem? Maybe I could help myself if only I had the password, which I could not find anywhere...

Best
Thomas