jovanpn

iptables unknown options

Hi,

Im having both, Tinker Board S and Tinker Board 2S boards and Im having very strange problem with iptables (legacy) version which came with Tinker Board 2S. Although they say they are the same versions on both boards with the latest OS versions (3.0.11 for S and 2.0.0 for 2S) something is different or something in Debian OS is making problems on 2S board with commands Im trying to execute.

For example, if I try to execute this command on 2S board iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp ! -s 127.0.0.1 --dport 8080 -j MARK --set-mark 1, I get error that --set-mark option is unknown, while executing iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 8080 command, Im getting error that --to-port option is unknown. Both commands work perfectly on S board.

Does anyone know what could be the issue here and maybe possible solution as well?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, tooz said:

hello @jovanpn

For Tinker Board 2S, please use the latest version (2.0.1) . We've tested the commands and it works fine.

Tinker Board (asus.com)

Hi @tooz,

thank you for your reply. I'm talking about Debian 10 OS and there is only v2.0.0 available for download for Tinker Board 2S. Is there v2.0.1 available somewhere else?