Tinker Board 3N PLUS
Achieving interoperability, scalability and reliability, ASUS IoT Tinker Board 3N PLUS single-board computers (SBCs) deliver Arm®-based power and versatility for embedded applications in NUC size.
- 64-bit, quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 processor, built on the Arm v8 architecture
- Dual LAN built in, and PoE PD supported via expansion module
- 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi 6 supported via expansion module
- LVDS, eDP, COM and CANbus embedded and industrial interfaces supported
- Wide -40°C to 85°C operating-temperature range
- Linux Debian, Yocto and Android operating systems supported
Ultimate computing performance with NUC-size design
With its versatile and modern 64-bit, quad-core ARM-based processor — the Rockchip RK3568 — ASUS IoT Tinker Board 3N PLUS offers superior performance in NUC size. Powered by an ARM-based Mali™-G52 GPU, Tinker Board 3N PLUS offers smoother graphics processing and better data security, allowing for a wide range of applications in smart manufacturing and smart retail such as IoT gateways, human-machine interfacing (HMI), digital signage, self-service kiosk and more.
One of the key advantages of the Tinker Board 3N PLUS is its advanced memory configuration to better fulfill diversified market requirement. Featuring LPDDR4X memory, the board offers better data-transfer rates and operates with just 55% of the energy required by LPDDR4, while also boasting 5X-lower power consumption in standby mode compared to DDR4.
Optimized thermal design
Tinker Board 3N PLUS features an advanced thermal design including a low-profile pushpin heatsink and SoC placement on the back side for added strength and ease of installation, with its diminutive NUC-scale dimensions allowing for SWaP-constrained space deployment and flexible system integration.. With reduced thermal throttling, developers can push the limits of performance without compromising stability. It is also engineered to operate smoothly in harsh industrial environments, with an impressive operating-temperature range of -40 to 85°C — making it ideal for everything from outdoor use to hectic factory environments.
Multiple displays supported
With LVDS support and dual-channel Full HD and eDP output, Tinker Board 3N PLUS enables seamless integration into a wide range of display systems and thus saves much project deployment time and effort
Tinker Board 3N PLUS offers versatile connectivity options, ensuring superior system expandability for a wide range of applications. With interfaces such as PoE, LVDS, eDP, COM and CAN bus, this versatile SBC provides ample opportunities for seamless integration into various industrial and automation systems. Whether it's factory controllers, robotic arms or alarm settings, Tinker Board 3N PLUS is ready for the task at hand.
Tinker Board 3N PLUS is also engineered with M.2 E and M.2 B slots, allowing for the addition of Wi-Fi or 4G/5G expansion modules. These expansion slots enable seamless integration of connectivity options, expanding the board's capabilities — and ensure seamless wireless and cloud connectivity, reducing latency for real-time applications in smart factories and other IoT environments. The embedded COM headers and CAN bus functionality further enhance the board's versatility, enabling it to meet the demands of diverse applications.
IT management software
ASUS IoT Cloud Console
AICC is a unified platform for managing and analyzing big data collected by IoT devices running different operating systems.
- Quick troubleshooting
- Remote restart or updates
- Dashboard and analysis
ASUS Industrial Android and Linux FOTA
Tinker Board 3N PLUS supports firmware over-the-air (FOTA) roll-out, enabling embedded systems developers using the board to be updated remotely with the mainstream and latest Android and Linux* firmware, operating system and drivers.
- Worldwide content-delivery network
- Easy deployment and maintenance
- FOTA progress report
*Support by 2023 Q4
Support for the latest operating systems
Tinker Board 3N PLUS supports a variety of the latest and mainstream operating system platforms, catering to different development environment needs. You have the flexibility to choose from Linux Debian, Yocto, and Android operating systems, ensuring compatibility with preferred software ecosystems.x
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit https://tinker-board.asus.com/where-to-buy.html
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative.
- Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.