The first RISC-V single-board computer (SBC) from ASUS IoT embraces open-source architecture to expand options for industrial IoT developer community
- First ASUS IoT RISC-V SBC:64-bit processor embraces open-source RISC-V architecture to deepen diversity and flexibility for IoT developers
- Ideal for industrial IoT:Rich connectivity, assured longevity and reliable, trusted technical support
- Linux Debian and Yocto support:Accelerates adoption of RISC-V and deployment in industrial IoT applications
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit https://tinker-board.asus.com/where-to-buy.html
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative.
- Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.