sachlj

Compatible cameras for Tinker Edge T

When the creators of Tinker Edge T could no longer use hundreds of cameras for RPi then they could at least create a list of cameras to connect to Tinker Edge T. Could they put this list here?

Edited by sachlj

Coral Dev Board Camera? But I am struggling to locate any suppliers with stock, maybe heading towards EoL.

I keep coming across this document quite a lot, but I can't see how it could be correct. Both the "Raspberry Pi CM1 Adaptors Adapter" and the Pi NoIR Camera V2 have different ribbon cable pins. Ideally, as you state, this document would be a good place to identify compatible cameras. "... for Coral Dev Board" and "... for Tinker Edge T" not in same place as Raspberry Pi or Jetson Nano.

Perhaps UVC would be a solution to the camera above. This from Arducam looks encouraging. I'm going to try a UVC cam with my Coral Dev Board.

This is maybe too adventurous/exotic.

I went for a UVC camera with OV3660 sensor (HBVCAM-3M2111) to match the sensor on my MCU board. It actually worked really well.

I did have to run, otherwise a probe would hang. Ideally, I think this could be disabled. I suppose it assumes Coral camera in use.

sudo rm /dev/video0